1. Put your clean jacket on a hanger and close all zippers
2. We recommend using waterproofing spray
3. Spray this evenly from approximately 15cm away
4. Wipe off possible surplus with a damp cloth
5. We recommend a second coat on stressed areas
6. Let it air dry before reusing it
1. Wash if necessary
2. Only store your garments clean
3. Let it ventilate and dry
4. Shell products should be stored hanging
1. Down products need to be stored dry and, if possible, in an airtight bag
2. DO NOT use the BLACKYAK packsack for storing - They are for transport only
3.DO NOT squeeze the product
"It is a natural characteristic of our lightweight CORDURA® fabrics that the surface may become slightly textured after the first few wash cycles.
It's like your favorite pair of jeans that need to be worn in a few times to become the most comfortable.
This does not affect the performance of the fabric, but it is a sign that you are building a good relationship with your product and are already looking back on fond memories of shared missions."