Our most versatile touring jacket with a wide range of movement and comfort.
The BLACKYAK YAKUTIAN Jacket is constructed to provide the user with a fantastic range of movement, comfort, warmth, and breathability. The shoulders have been enhanced inside with 3D mesh, the CORDURA® backside panel is decorated with detailed laser perforation allowing transfer of moisture - all to carry a backpack comfortably. Polartec® Alpha® in the inside provides warmth and efficient moisture management. At the front, the BLACKYAK signature mesh-pockets store all necessary belongings.
- Shell 1 : 88% Nylon, 12% Polyurathane,
- Shell 2 : 66% Nylon, 25% Polyester, 9% Polyurathane
- 2 big mesh chest pockets
- 1 inside stuff sack pocket with zipper
- High rise collar
- 3D mesh padding in shoulder
- Elastic Y-band at body hem and cuffs
- Laser perforated back panel for maximum ventilation
- Self-adjusting, elasticated hood
- Wind shield at inner hood
527g / 16.8oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Loose velcro and drawstrings (if needed)
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Spin cycle
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry at medium temperature with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- DO NOT iron DO NOT steam NO direct heat
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
They required a superior insulation system for extreme temperature variations and the start-stop conditions of sport activities. Polartec Alpha® active insulation is engineered for consistent warmth, while allowing greater breathability during activity. This air exchange technology creates sustained comfort without shedding layers, which isn’t an option during a mission.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.