TULIM CONVERTIBLE VEST
Vest with integrated pop out emergency jacket.
Designed with a low profile silhouette the vest provides protection for fast and light activities in the mountains or commuting along main street. When the weather turns nasty the integrated rain jacket can be deployed within seconds to provide both rain and wind protection.
- 89% Nylon, 11% Polyurathane
- Laminated merino wool
- High Air Flow Laser Perforation
- Mandarin Collar
- Elasticated Hood
- Integrated PopOut Jacket
- YKK Reverse Coil
- Two chestpockets with zipper closure
- One stow away waist pocket for integrated emergency jacket
400g / 14.1oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Use wool detergent (PH-neutral, without protease)
- Wash between 30°C/86°F and 40°C/104°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Remove directly from washing machine
- DO NOT tumble dry
- Air dry
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
YAK XD™ technology was developed to combine high levels of durability with high recovery elasticity to allow unrestricted range of movement. Using CORDURA® fibres in unique constructions that provide air permeability, stretch and durability, YAK XDTM Technology is the new gold standard in technical textiles and outerwear.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.