Our most versatile and robust down jacket for cold weather conditions.
The compact and very versatile BLACKYAK THEBE jacket is made for cold conditions. The YAK BOX-WALL™ Air Flow Construction of the chambers traps warm air inside the system and keeps it floating between the individual chambers, minimising heat convection. To avoid thread exposure and likely damage to the construction, the down chambers are divided through seams, where the thread is located inside and protected from damage through layers of fabric.
- Shell: 100% NYLON
- Insulation: 90% Goose Down, 10% Feather
- Traceable RDS Goose Down 90/10, 750 Cuin
- DWR Finished
- No "exposed" top stitching (to avoid thread breaking)
- 2 hand warmer pockets with zippers
- inner chest pocket
- Self adjusting hood
- 3 wind gaiters
- Small droptail
- Elasticated body hem and cuffs
- Comes with a pack sack
- YKK Vislon two-way zipper
702g / 24.8oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Add four down washing balls (or tennis balls)
- Use special down detergent
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO heavy-duty detergent NO fabric softener
- Spin cycle
- Rinse again to remove all detergent residues
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry separately from other laundry with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- Dry at max. 60°C/140°F for 60 minutes
- Allow to cool for at least 1h and shake occasionally
- Check for residual moisture when cold
- Repeat drying process until the product is dry
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
YAK BOX-WALL™ is an innovative construction for down jackets which de-couples the cold exterior of a textile from the insulation layer.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.