Hybrid 3/4 length insulation pants filled with G-LOFT®,750 cuin goose down and POLARTEC® ALPHA®.
The BLACKYAK SIRI pants is a 3/4 length insulation pants with a small packing volume. The fornt side insulation zones are developed using CORDURA® Ripstop, inside a combination of G-LOFT®, goose down and Polartec® Alpha® keeps you and your muscles warm.
***This article is slightly smaller. Please order one size larger than usual.***
- Mesh box-wall construction
- Full - length side zipper with security snaps
- Comfort stretch leg cuffs
- Elastic waistband
- 1 inside pocket with fold over flap
- Micro laser ventilation holes (crotch)
404g / 14.3oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Loose velcro and drawstrings (if needed)
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Spin cycle
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry at medium temperature with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- DO NOT iron DO NOT steam NO direct heat
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
YAK BOX-WALL™ is an innovative construction for down jackets which de-couples the cold exterior of a textile from the insulation layer.
They required a superior insulation system for extreme temperature variations and the start-stop conditions of sport activities. Polartec Alpha® active insulation is engineered for consistent warmth, while allowing greater breathability during activity. This air exchange technology creates sustained comfort without shedding layers, which isn’t an option during a mission.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Warm, light and breathable – even in extremely wet and cold weather: the revolutionary G-LOFT® insulation meets the highest standards and combines the benefits of natural down with the ruggedness of a synthetic fibre.