Super lightweight hybrid natural down jacket with a brand-new hood system and down chamber construction.
The men's BLACKYAK RENDENA down insulation jacket is one of our most exciting style. This lightweight 800 cuin down jacket features several new developments like a new overlapping down chamber construction at body and upper sleeve to avoid cold spots in critical areas.
- Face & Lining : 100% Nylon
- Insulation : 90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feather
- Overlapping chamber construction at body and upper sleeve to avoid cold spots in critical areas
- 800 cuin fill power DWR goose down (90/10) RDS certified
- CORDURA® 20 Denier light weight fabrics
- Storable hood construction
- YKK VISLON® zipper
- Stretchable soft sleeve cuff
- Adjustable hem
- Two hand pockets
- One inner zip pocket
- One inner mesh pocket
485g / 17.1oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Add four down washing balls (or tennis balls)
- Use special down detergent
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO heavy-duty detergent NO fabric softener
- Spin cycle
- Rinse again to remove all detergent residues
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry separately from other laundry with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- Dry at max. 60°C/140°F for 60 minutes
- Allow to cool for at least 1h and shake occasionally
- Check for residual moisture when cold
- Repeat drying process until the product is dry
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
YAK TWIN CHAMBER™ CONSTRUCTION completely eliminatescold bridges from down jackets. Positive side effects of this game changing insulation construction are, that the garment remains light weight, is extremely packable and very comfortable.
The TWIN CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION is made up of two mirrored and overlapping down chambers, seamed together with an inside seam construction. This avoids cold bridges like no other construction ever did before. It also allows perfect heat insulation and transfer. And it proofs, that the limits of technical evolution can always be extended.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.