Men's hybrid packable midlayer jacket with natural down and CLIMASHIELD insulation for ultimate performance in colder climates.
Packed with the best of natural and synthetic insulation, the BLACKYAK PODOLIAN is designed to keep you warm when the weather turns ugly. The bonded YAK-styled chambers on the chest are filled with blown-in 600 cuin goose down, resulting in a super nice, soft and warm feeling around the core areas. The abdomen, shoulders, and arms are padded with CLIMASHIELD to increase durability in higher-strain areas without sacrificing thermal performance.
- Face : 100% polyester
- Lining : 100% polyester
- Insulation : 75% Goose Down, 25% Goose Feather
- Body mapped insulation with padding and Re:Down 600FP (75/25)
- Bonded chamber construction
- CORDURA®/COOLMAX® brushed double weave side panels
- Collar with brushed fabric inside
- Stretchable soft sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Two hand pockets
- Two inner pockets
422g / 14,9oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Add four down washing balls (or tennis balls)
- Use special down detergent
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO heavy-duty detergent NO fabric softener
- Spin cycle
- Rinse again to remove all detergent residues
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry separately from other laundry with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- Dry at max. 60°C/140°F for 60 minutes
- Allow to cool for at least 1h and shake occasionally
- Check for residual moisture when cold
- Repeat drying process until the product is dry
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
Re:Down® recycles down and feathers extracted from post-consumer goods so that they can be reused as filling material in apparel, sleeping bags or bedding products. Broken feathers and down fibres are upcycled into a very efficient organic fertiliser.
Durable warmth: Climashield® APEX‘s strong continuous filament is thermally efficient and durable. Even after many washes and intensive use, Climashield® APEX retains its shape and insulating properties.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.