Insulated vest with backside venting.
The BLACKYAK PALMERA vest features a light insulation and incorporates our vented back technique. The combination of materials and innovative construction provides warmth while simultaneously maximising the mass transfer of sweat away from the body. The bold style lines are further enhanced by the inclusion of reflective details.
- FACE : 100% Nylon
- A : 89% Nylon, 11% Polyurathane
- LINNING : 100% Polyester
- Polartec® Alpha® Direct 90G
- BLACKYAK Duo-Vent Aero Back
- Tonal Reflective Leading Edges
- 30D CORDURA® Ripstop
- Centre front retaining snaps
- Reflective details
- YKK zippers throughout
- Two hand pockets
- Internal storage pocket with carry strap
- High vent perforated CORDURA® Stretch rear panel
208g / 73oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Loose velcro and drawstrings (if needed)
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Spin cycle
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry at medium temperature with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- DO NOT iron DO NOT steam NO direct heat
HIKING | TREKKING
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
By refining the shape and size of its lofted fibers, Polartec Alpha® Direct can be in direct contact with skin or other fabric layers. This new design ability increases breathable performance, expands versatile style options, and further reduces overall garment weight.