Warm and functional 2-layer GORE-TEX® resort pant for female snow sports enthusiasts.
From the slopes to the backcountry, the women's BLACKYAK PAJUNA pants offer the right amount of insulation and ventilation in any winter climate. The BABY YAK padding from the waist down to the knees protects you against the cold while the double-slider zippers on the thighs provide the necessary ventilation when temperatures rise.
- Face1: Face : 100% Nylon / Back : 100% Nylon
- Lining : 100% polyester
- Insulation : 85% wool 15% polyester
- YKK Aquaseal® Zippers
- 45gr/sm BABY YAK padding
- 13 mm taped seams
- Fly opening with snap button and hook closure
- Two-way zippers at side seam for ventilation
- Ventilation and leg opening
- Snow gaiter with mesh insert for ventilation
- Grip elastic at snow gaiter
- Belt loops
- Waistband adjustment at inner web
- Removable and adjustable suspenders
- Kevlar® at inner leg hem and hem facing
- Two Hand pockets
- Two thigh pockets with volume pleat
- CF fly opening with snap button and hook closure, hand pockets, thigh pockets with volume pleat, 2-way zips at side seam= ventilation and leg opening, belt loops, removeable and adjustable suspenders, Kevlar at inner leg hem and hem facing, snow gaitor with mesh insert for ventilation, grip elastic at snow gaitor, waistband adjustment at inner wb, Gore-Tex 2L, 45gr/sm BABY YAK padding
586g / 20.7oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
Products engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimised breathability — enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer. All GORE-TEX products are covered by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.