Functional insulated 2-layer GORE-TEX® pant for resort skiing, freeriding, and free touring.
With BABY YAK padding from the waist down to the integrated gaiters, the men's BLACKYAK PAJUNA pant provides the perfect insulation for cold days on and off the slopes. The sides of the 2-layer GORE-TEX® shell are equipped with long double-slider zippers for ventilation, ideal for free touring adventures when the insulation becomes too warm in the ascent.
- Face1: Face : 100% Nylon / Back : 100% Nylon
- Lining : 100% polyester
- Insulation : 85% wool 15% polyester
- YKK Aquaseal® Zippers
- 45gr/sm BABY YAK padding
- 13 mm taped seams
- Fly opening with snap button and hook closure
- Two-way zippers at side seam for ventilation
- Ventilation and leg opening
- Snow gaiter with mesh insert for ventilation
- Grip elastic at snow gaiter
- Belt loops
- Waistband adjustment at inner web
- Removable and adjustable suspenders
- Kevlar® at inner leg hem and hem facing
- Two Hand pockets
- Two thigh pockets with volume pleat
672g / 73.7oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
Products engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimised breathability — enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer. All GORE-TEX products are covered by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.