Our most thermally efficient insulation product with enhanced range of movement.
The BLACKYAK NIATA Jacket redefines performance in the insulated product category. It is constructed using BLACKYAK Down Stretch zones. BLACKYAK Down Stretch zones combine materials and the YAK BOX-WALL™ Construction to allow an extended range of movement while maintaining a high thermal efficiency. In addition to goose down, G-LOFT® synthetic down is used in high compression areas.
- Shell: 100% NYLON
- Insulation: 90% Goose Down, 10% Feather
- Traceable RDS goose down 90/10, 750 cuin
- 2 hand warmer pockets with zippers
- 1 inside secure storage pocket with zipper
- 2 big inside mesh pockets
- Self adjusting, elasticated hood
- G-LOFT® underarm panel for optimal thermal insulation
- Stretch panels at the upper back
- Elasticated Y-band at cuffs and body hem
- Water repellant
461g / 16.3oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Loose velcro and drawstrings (if needed)
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Spin cycle
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry at medium temperature with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- DO NOT iron DO NOT steam NO direct heat
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
YAK BOX-WALL™ is an innovative construction for down jackets which de-couples the cold exterior of a textile from the insulation layer.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Warm, light and breathable – even in extremely wet and cold weather: the revolutionary G-LOFT® insulation meets the highest standards and combines the benefits of natural down with the ruggedness of a synthetic fibre.