The head, chest and face protection system tested and verified for high mountain applications.
The BLACKYAK MOUNTAIN SHEMAGH offers high performance protection in all cold weather conditions. The multi-position design provides an intimate fit to the face, head, neck and upper chest. Three dimensional construction minimises the ingress of draughts and cold air significantly reducing cold spot formations on exposed skin.
- 43% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 14% Polyurathane
- Pre-Formed face shape
- Performance Perforations (Mouth & Ears)
- Helmet Compatible
- Ergonimic Shaping
86g / 3oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying or dry in dryer at warm temperature and low speed
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
The GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology collection offers totally windproof and breathable apparel. Designed for fl exibility, functionality and style to support your active life – when comfort and performance are the priority, and waterproofness isn’t.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.