Durable stretch jacket with an advanced level of ventilation and Merino wool lining.
The BLACKYAK MODICANA Jacket was conceived to solve the user need for a robust garment that allows reasonable insulation with a high level of ventilation. The “comfort mapping” design uses a four way stretch CORDURA® to insure great durability. To this material the BLACKYAK developers created an intimate bond with Merino wool. Finally, laser perforations were added to create extremely high vent areas at high sweat points.
- 86% Nylon, 14% Polyurathane
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- 1 inside stretch mesh pocket
- Adjustable, Cordura® reinforced hood
- Merino lining and seam bonding
- Perforated, highly breathable panel construction
- Elastic Y-band at body hem and cuffs
507g / 17.9oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.