Durable stretch jacket with an advanced level of ventilation and Merino wool lining.
The BLACKYAK MODICANA Jacket was conceived to solve the user need for a robust garment that allows reasonable insulation with a high level of ventilation. The “comfort mapping” design uses a four way stretch CORDURA® to insure great durability. To this material the BLACKYAK developers created an intimate bond with Merino wool. Finally, laser perforations were added to create extremely high vent areas at high sweat points.
- Face : 88% Nylon, 12% Polyurathane, Back : 50% Wool, 50% Polyester
- 1 chest pocket with zipper
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- 1 inside stretch mesh pocket
- Adjustable, Cordura® reinforced hood
- Merino lining and seam bonding
- Perforated, highly breathable panel construction
- Elastic Y-band at body hem and cuffs
569g / 20.1oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Use wool detergent (PH-neutral, without protease)
- Wash between 30°C/86°F and 40°C/104°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Remove directly from washing machine
- DO NOT tumble dry
- Air dry
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.