The BLACKYAK MOCHO jacket is an elegant, in resort insulated for women, by women.
The BLACKYAK MOCHO jacket is a multi-use women’s jacket designed exclusively for our female users. The main garment uses RDS goose down for insulation and our Into Air™ technology in the pleated cuffs.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 90% Goose Down, 10% Feather
- RDS Goose Down 90/10
- Climashield™ 70 Hollow Core Continuous Filament Insulation
- Bonded Chamber Construction
- Insulated & Fitted Hood
- YKK Reverse coil
- Pleated Cuff Solution
- Waist configuration: Elasticated Cord Lock
- Two hand pockets with zipper closure
- Two internal stuff pockets
402g / 14,2oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Add four down washing balls (or tennis balls)
- Use special down detergent
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO heavy-duty detergent NO fabric softener
- Spin cycle
- Rinse again to remove all detergent residues
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry separately from other laundry with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- Dry at max. 60°C/140°F for 60 minutes
- Allow to cool for at least 1h and shake occasionally
- Check for residual moisture when cold
- Repeat drying process until the product is dry
HIKING | TREKKING
YAK FLOW™ It is understood through field and laboratory tests that fabrics with an air permeability of less than 6L/m2/s provide the same protection against heat loss as a fabric with 0L/m2/s. With our YAK FLOW™ textiles we have engineered an optimal permeability to keep wind-chill and therefore heat loss at a minimum, while maximizing the mass transfer of moisture through the textile.
Durable warmth: Climashield® APEX‘s strong continuous filament is thermally efficient and durable. Even after many washes and intensive use, Climashield® APEX retains its shape and insulating properties.