Medium weight hiking & climbing pants.
The BLACKYAK MALNAD pants are the perfect pants for alpine approach / trekking & touring – they are very comfortable due to intelligently positioned stretch material panels and a loose cut that allows enhanced range of movement.
- FACE : 94% Nylon, 6% Polyurathane
- A : 89% Nylon, 11% Polyurathane
- 130 gsm Polyamide Stretch Micro Rip Stop
- Mapped Stretch CORDURA®
- Knee perforation
- Articulated knee
- Reflective details
- Encapsulated waist adjustment
- Reinforced adjustable hems
- Hand pockets front
- seat pocket and backside perforation detail
254g / 10oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Wash between 30°C 86°F and 40°C 104°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Remove directly from washing machine
- DO NOT tumble dry
- Air dry
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.