Water-repellent , windproof and breathable padded GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ pants.
The BLACKYAK MAHAL pants are a cold and wet weather, threequarter insulated, multi-activity trouser. Using material comfort mapping and YAK FLOW™ Comfort Technology textiles, the insulation provides warmth when and where required. A comfort mapped panel allows heat venting via the half-leg zip of the weatherproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ shell.
- Face : 100% Nylon
- Back : 100% Nylon
- 13 mm taped seams
- Integrated snow gaiter
- Kevlar® ankle reinforcement
- Compatible with ski boots up 16 cm (Approx. 6.25”) ankle diameter
- YKK Aquaseal® Zippers
- Three slider leg ventilation
- Belt loops for equipment attachment
- Two hand pockets with zipper closure
- One thight pocket
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying or dry in dryer at warm temperature and low speed
YAK FLOW™ It is understood through field and laboratory tests that fabrics with an air permeability of less than 6L/m2/s provide the same protection against heat loss as a fabric with 0L/m2/s. With our YAK FLOW™ textiles we have engineered an optimal permeability to keep wind-chill and therefore heat loss at a minimum, while maximizing the mass transfer of moisture through the textile.
The GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology collection offers totally windproof and breathable apparel. Designed for fl exibility, functionality and style to support your active life – when comfort and performance are the priority, and waterproofness isn’t.
Durable warmth: Climashield® APEX‘s strong continuous filament is thermally efficient and durable. Even after many washes and intensive use, Climashield® APEX retains its shape and insulating properties.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.