Weather resistant shell pants using GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™.
The BLACKYAK HARIANA uses GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ three-layer laminates. The unique properties of this material allow the maximum level of moisture transfer with a great level of weather protection. Fully featured with ergonomically placed half leg zippers and articulated construction, the HARIANA is the performance pants for all general-purpose wet weather protection.
- Face : 100% Nylon / Back : 100% Nylon
- Color Face : 100% Nylon / Back : 100% Nylon
- 20 Denier polyamide plain weave face textile
- 2 hand warmer pockets with zippers
- 2 cargo pockets with zippers
- Long side 2-way ventilation zippers
- Large Kevlar® protection area
- Integrated belt system (G-Hook)
- Innovative detachable suspender solution
- Snow gaiter with shoe hook
470g / 16.6oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying or dry in dryer at warm temperature and low speed
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
The GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology collection offers totally windproof and breathable apparel. Designed for fl exibility, functionality and style to support your active life – when comfort and performance are the priority, and waterproofness isn’t.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.