Water-repellent shell jacket using GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™.
The BLACKYAK HARIANA uses the latest GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ three-layer laminates that combine best in class moisture transfer rates with great weather protection. Fully featured with a helmet compatible hood, pit zips, and articulated construction, the HARIANA is the choice for all year-round weather protection.
- Face : 100% Nylon, Back : 100% Nylon
- 30 Denier polyamide plain weave face textile
- 2 hand warmer pockets with zippers
- 1 sleeve pocket with zipper
- 1 inside secure storage pocket
- Detachable powder skirt with cord solution
- Pit vents
- Elasticated hood with cord adjustment
- Velcro cuff solution
400g / 14oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying or dry in dryer at warm temperature and low speed
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
Cuffs, hood and hemline are the weakest points on a garment when trying to keep the wearer dry. The YAK SEALTM Technology reduces moist ingress significantly in this area.
YAK HOOKS™ bring added durability, ease of use and visual appeal to the cuff area of our garments. The unique design of the hooks minimize abrasion and pilling while the pre-curved finish insures the cuff tab always rest in the closed position.
The GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology collection offers totally windproof and breathable apparel. Designed for fl exibility, functionality and style to support your active life – when comfort and performance are the priority, and waterproofness isn’t.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.