The "everybody, every day" versatile windproof and water repellent pant without insulation for all snow activities.
The BLACKYAK DOAYO pants for women are versatile winter sports pants for every conceivable use on the mountain. Due to the lack of insulation, you can choose a warm, next-to-skin layer depending on the activity or weather, with the pants providing reliable windproof and water repellent protection.
- Face : 64% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 12% Polyurathane
- Lining : 100% Nylon
- CORDURA®/COOLMAX® brushed double weave fabric
- CORDURA® 4-Way stretch
- Front zipper fly opening with snap button and hook closure
- Leg openings with snap adjustment
- Ventilation openings at thigh
- Snow gaiter with grip elastic and metal hook
- Reflecting details at back cuff
- Belt loops
- Laser-cut ventilation at back knee
- Kevlar® at inner leg hem
- Two hand pockets
- One thigh pocket
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Wash between 30°C 86°F and 40°C 104°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Remove directly from washing machine
- DO NOT tumble dry
- Air dry
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.