The ultimate versatile windproof and waterproof mountaineering pant without insulation.
The BLACKYAK DOAYO pants for men is a versatile winter sports pant for every conceivable use on the mountain. Due to the lack of insulation, you can choose a warm layer next-to-skin depending on the activity or weather, with the pant providing reliable windproof and water repellent protection.
- Face : 64% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 12% Polyurathane
- Lining : 100% Nylon
- CORDURA®/COOLMAX® brushed double weave fabric
- CORDURA® 4-Way stretch
- Front zipper fly opening with snap button and hook closure
- Leg openings with snap adjustment
- Ventilation openings at thigh
- Snow gaiter with grip elastic and metal hook
- Reflecting details at back cuff
- Belt loops
- Laser-cut ventilation at back yoke
- Kevlar® at inner leg hem
- Two hand pockets
- One thigh pocket
440g / 15.5oz
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.