A multi use insulation garment with freedom of movement cut and a small packing volume.
The BLACKYAK CINISARA Jacket is a multi functional insulation jacket. The main development of this jacket is the “freedom of movement cut” ensuring maximum moving space. Because of this and its water permeability the jacket is perfect to use for high activity sports in cold conditions. In addition, it is very light with a small packing volume. Staying warm and dry is no problem with the CINISARA Jacket – When you don’t need it, you will be happy that it fits in your backpack with ease.
- Shell: 100% NYLON
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- 2 chest pockets with zippers
- 1 inside stuff sack pocket with zipper
- Stretch panels at the back
- Lightweight 3D padded hood peak
- Self adjusting hood + cord solution
- Self adjusting Y-band hem line
- High shaped comfort collar
- No visible stitching
469g / 16.5oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Loose velcro and drawstrings (if needed)
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Spin cycle
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry at medium temperature with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- DO NOT iron DO NOT steam NO direct heat
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Warm, light and breathable – even in extremely wet and cold weather: the revolutionary G-LOFT® insulation meets the highest standards and combines the benefits of natural down with the ruggedness of a synthetic fibre.