Shell jacket with GORE-TEX® PACLITE PLUS technology.
Combining lightweight with best in class weather protection, the BLACKYAK CARACU jacket is a multi-activity jacket for high performance in inclement weather. Feature rich in a lightweight packable form it uses the latest GORE-TEX® PACLITE PLUS membrane.
***This article is slightly smaller. Please order one size larger than usual.***
- 100% Nylon
- 40 Denier face textile
- Helmet compatible hood
- Three point adjustment
- Laminated hood brim
- YKK AQUAGUARD Reverse Coil
- Double Slider Centre Front
- Double Slider Underarm Ventilation Zippers
- Drop tail design
- Two hand pockets with laminated YKK AQUAGUARD zipper closure
- Harness compatible
- Adjustable hem
319g / 11.2oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
Cuffs, hood and hemline are the weakest points on a garment when trying to keep the wearer dry. The YAK SEALTM Technology reduces moist ingress significantly in this area.
YAK HOOKS™ bring added durability, ease of use and visual appeal to the cuff area of our garments. The unique design of the hooks minimize abrasion and pilling while the pre-curved finish insures the cuff tab always rest in the closed position.
Products engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimised breathability — enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer. All GORE-TEX products are covered by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.