Durable stretch outdoor pants.
With the BLACKYAK CANCHIM pants we have re-imagined the durable outdoor pants category. We have created the most durably comfortable multi use outdoor pants. Using SMART-PATTERNING ™ we have optimised the placement of our materials for range of movement, comfort and durability.
- FACE : 96% Nylon, 4% Polyurathane
- A : 89% Nylon, 11% Polyurathane
- Ergonomic Shaping
- YKK Reverse Coil
- Extended front belt loops for equipment attachment
- Two hand pockets with zipper closure
- Two seat pockets with low profile pop fasteners
- Stretch Rip-Stop Textile
- CORDURA®Four Way Stretch
365g / 12.9oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Wash between 30°C 86°F and 40°C 104°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Remove directly from washing machine
- DO NOT tumble dry
- Air dry
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
YAK XD™ technology was developed to combine high levels of durability with high recovery elasticity to allow unrestricted range of movement. Using CORDURA® fibres in unique constructions that provide air permeability, stretch and durability, YAK XDTM Technology is the new gold standard in technical textiles and outerwear.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.