Water- and windproof shell pants using GORE-TEX C-KNIT and GORE-TEX Fabric with Stretch Technology.
The BLACKYAK BRANGUS pants use GORE-TEX® C-KNIT™ three layer laminates to achieve a softer touch while offering best I class weather protection. To this BLACKYAK have strategically mapped the new GORE-TEX® STRETCH Technology to allow a new level in ergonomics and range of movement. Fully featured with full length leg zippers and articulated construction, the BRANGUS is the choice for all general purpose wet weather protection.
***This article is slightly smaller. Please order one size larger than usual.***
- Face : 100% Nylon
- Back : 100% Nylon
- 30 Denier polyamide plain weave face textile
- 2 hand warmer pockets with zippers
- 2 cargo pockets with zippers
- 1 bib pockets for secure storage
- Ergonomic stretch panels
- Full-length 2-way ventilation zipper
- Kevlar® ankle reinforcement
- High waistband with integrated belt system (G-Hook)
- Snow gaiter with shoe hook
- Innovative suspender solution
691g / 24.4oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
Products engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimised breathability — enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer. All GORE-TEX products are covered by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.