Water- and windproof shell jacket using GORE-TEX C-KNIT and GORE-TEX Fabric with Stretch Technology.
The BLACKYAK BRANGUS uses the durable, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® C-KNIT™ fabric combined with the new GORETEX ® STRETCH technology to achieve new levels in product range of movement. Careful application of YKK AQUAGUARD® zippers insure reliable action and weather protection. Fully featured with a helmet compatible hood, pit zips, and articulated construction, the BRANGUS is the choice for extended use in the harshest conditions.
- Face : 100% Nylon
- Back : 100% Nylon
- 30 Denier polyamide plain weave face textile
- GORE-TEX Stretch Technology
- 1 chest pockets with invisible zipper
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- 1 sleeve pocket with zipper
- 1 inside secure storage pocket
- Stretch panels
- Pit vents
- Elasticated hood with cord adjustment
- Powder skirt
- Elasticated velcro cuff solution
- Underarm ventilation
400g / 14oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
Cuffs, hood and hemline are the weakest points on a garment when trying to keep the wearer dry. The YAK SEALTM Technology reduces moist ingress significantly in this area.
YAK HOOKS™ bring added durability, ease of use and visual appeal to the cuff area of our garments. The unique design of the hooks minimize abrasion and pilling while the pre-curved finish insures the cuff tab always rest in the closed position.
Products engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimised breathability — enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer. All GORE-TEX products are covered by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.