GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL jacket.
The introduction of the BLACKYAK BARZONA marks a high level of durability and user ergonomics. The BLACKYAK Hugger Hood features a fixed insert within the hood assembly that when adjusted creates the perfect interface between hood, helmet and head. The BARZONA tilises a GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL three layer laminate with 70 denier polyamide filaments for extra durability.
- Face : 100% Nylon, Back : 100% Nylon
- 70 denier Polyamide Plain Weave Face Textile
- 13 mm taped seams
- BLACKYAK “HUGGER” hood
- Multi-point adjustable hood
- Laminated hood brim
- Helmet compatible
- YKK AQUAGUARD®
- Articulated sleeve for optimal range of movement
- Ventilation pit zips
- Die cut velcro
- Elasticated hem cord lock
- Two harness compatible chest pockets with zipper closure
- One internal laminated security pocket
- One internal stuff pocket
480g / 17oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
Cuffs, hood and hemline are the weakest points on a garment when trying to keep the wearer dry. The YAK SEALTM Technology reduces moist ingress significantly in this area.
YAK HOOKS™ bring added durability, ease of use and visual appeal to the cuff area of our garments. The unique design of the hooks minimize abrasion and pilling while the pre-curved finish insures the cuff tab always rest in the closed position.
Products engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimised breathability — enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer. All GORE-TEX products are covered by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.