BARGUR LT JACKET
Lightweight packable insulated jacket.
The BLACKYAK BARGUR jacket is a lightweight hybrid insulation product. This multi material jacket is capable of keeping your core temperatures just right when the weather is in a state of change.
- Face : 100% Nylon
- Lining : 100% Polyester
- Polartec® Alpha® Direct 90G
- 30 Denier CORDURA® Ripstop
- Hooded construction
- BLACKYAK Comfort cuff
- YKK zippers throughout
- Front chest storage pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Internal storage pocket in the collar
- High vent perforated CORDURA® Stretch rear panel
309g / 10.9oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Loose velcro and drawstrings (if needed)
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Spin cycle
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry at medium temperature with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- DO NOT iron DO NOT steam NO direct heat
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
By refining the shape and size of its lofted fibers, Polartec Alpha® Direct can be in direct contact with skin or other fabric layers. This new design ability increases breathable performance, expands versatile style options, and further reduces overall garment weight.