BACKCOUNTRY INSULATION PANTS
Insulated Layer under your hardshell pants.
The BLACKYAK base layer BACKCOUNTRY INSULATION PANTS have been developed to assist in keeping the cold out in combination with a hard shell pants. These pants have been produced using a mixture of materials. The main material is powerstretch to keep the legs warm but not to reduce movement, positioned directly over the knee and bottom, stretch ripstop has been used. G-LOFT has been built into these areas, adding an additional benefit of warmth and cushioning. A wide, elasticated waist band with BLACKYAK branding fixes the pants firmly in position. The lower cuff has been made using a soft elasticated material placed in position under tension to keep the pants close to the skin without boot cuff irritation. Finally these pants have been sewn together with merrow (Active Stitch) seam construction to offer a comfortable, clean and technical look.
- 50% Nylon, 38% Polyester, 12% Polyurathane
- Extra padding at knee and back area
- Elasticated waistband
- Seamless crotch construction (no friction)
340g / 12oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Loose velcro and drawstrings (if needed)
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Spin cycle
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry at medium temperature with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- DO NOT iron DO NOT steam NO direct heat
Warm, light and breathable – even in extremely wet and cold weather: the revolutionary G-LOFT® insulation meets the highest standards and combines the benefits of natural down with the ruggedness of a synthetic fibre.