Packable, lightweight hybrid ski mountaineering midlayer with POLARTEC ALPHA and CLIMASHIELD® insulation.
The BLACKYAK ATA for men is the perfect hybrid insulation jacket that can be worn as a warm midlayer or as a stand-alone piece, weather permitting. The packable jacket is made of three different Cordura shell fabrics, all extremely durable and built to perform.
- Face : 100% Nylon
- Lining : 100% Polyester
- Insulation : 100% polyester
- Packable CORDURA® 30 Denier light weight RipStop fabric
- Stretch 3L water- and windproof material on upper sleeve & hood
- Polartec® Alpha® and Climashield® 67g padding
- YKK reversed coil zippers
- Stretchable soft sleeve cuff
- Elasticated hem with grip elastic
- Two hand pockets
- One stuff pocket
462g / 16.3oz
- Close all the zippers
- Turn the product inside-out
- Loose velcro and drawstrings (if needed)
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 30°C/86°F
- NO fabric softener NO bleach
- Spin cycle
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Dry at medium temperature with four down balls (or tennis balls)
- DO NOT iron DO NOT steam NO direct heat
HIKING | TREKKING
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
YAK FLOW™ It is understood through field and laboratory tests that fabrics with an air permeability of less than 6L/m2/s provide the same protection against heat loss as a fabric with 0L/m2/s. With our YAK FLOW™ textiles we have engineered an optimal permeability to keep wind-chill and therefore heat loss at a minimum, while maximizing the mass transfer of moisture through the textile.
Durable warmth: Climashield® APEX‘s strong continuous filament is thermally efficient and durable. Even after many washes and intensive use, Climashield® APEX retains its shape and insulating properties.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
By refining the shape and size of its lofted fibers, Polartec Alpha® Direct can be in direct contact with skin or other fabric layers. This new design ability increases breathable performance, expands versatile style options, and further reduces overall garment weight.