GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL pants.
The BLACKYAK AMRIT pants are designed to complement the BLACKYAK BARZONA jacket or be used as stand-alone, high-durability technical shell pants. The use of high-durability threelayer GORE-TEX PRO shell creates a class-leading level of performance.
- Face : 100% Nylon, Back : 100% Nylon
- 70 Denier Polyamide Plain Weave Face Textile
- BLACKYAK KEVLAR® ankle Reinforcement
- 13 mm taped seams
- YKK AQUAGUARD®
- Three slider leg ventilation
- Compatible with ski boots up 16 cm (Approx. 6.25”) ankle diameter
- Loops for optional belt
- Integrated snow gaiter
- Yak design abrasion panel
- Two hand pockets
437g / 15.4oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
Products engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimised breathability — enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer. All GORE-TEX products are covered by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.