AMRIT BC PANTS
The ultimate technical women's 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO bib pant for backcountry freeriding.
One of BLACKYAK’s unique styles, the women's AMRIT BC pants are the waterproof and super comfortable choice for women who love hiking and shredding in the backcountry. Two mesh stash pockets on the back of the bib offer easy-accessible space for skins, gloves, or a hat. The RECCO-equipped AMRIT BC pants for women are designed to offer maximum freedom of movement, comfort, and breathability and are best worn with an insulation piece underneath the bib.
- Pants : Face : 100% Nylon / Back : 100% Nylon
- VEST : (FRONT) 64% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 12% Polyurathane (BACK) 89% Nylon, 11% Polyurathane
- GORE-TEX PRO shell 70 Denier
- Laser-cut holes at upper center back panel
- Bib area with CORDURA®/COOLMAX® brushed double weave & CORDURA® 4-way stretch
- 13 mm taped seams
- YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Ventilation zips at thigh
- Waist adjustment
- Kevlar® at inner leg hem and hem facing
- Grip elastic & Metal hook at snow gaiter
- Two hand pockets
- Two back mesh pockets
476g / 16.8oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
RECCO® technology is a tool for professional rescuers to help locate buried victims, enabling professional rescuers to find victims within minutes.
Products engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimised breathability — enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer. All GORE-TEX products are covered by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.