AMRIT BC PANTS
Technical 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO freeride bib pant with strategically placed pockets, designed to the demands of extreme backcountry enthusiasts.
The AMRIT BC pants are a unique style, based on the demands of BLACKYAK team member Jost Kobusch. The overall relaxed fit of these fully waterproof GORE-TEX® PRO pants results in an immaculate style that comes down to what the pants are made for: Maximum functionality and fit. Smartly placed pockets offer plenty of space for all necessary gear, including a chest pocket for an avalanche receiver. The RECCO-equipped backcountry pants are designed to offer incredible freedom of movement, protection, and breathability.
- Pants : Face : 100% Nylon / Back : 100% Nylon
- VEST : (FRONT) 64% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 12% Polyurathane (BACK) 89% Nylon, 11% Polyurathane
- GORE-TEX PRO Shell 70 Denier
- Laser-cut holes at upper rear panel
- Bib area with CORDURA®/COOLMAX® brushed double weave & CORDURA® 4-way stretch
- YKK AquaGuard®
- 13 mm taped seams
- Two-way CF zip
- Leg opening zippers
- Ventilation zippers at thigh
- Waist adjustment
- Kevlar® at inner leg hem and hem facing
- Grip elastic & Metal hook at Snow gaiter
- Two Hand pockets
- Two Chest pockets
543g / 19.2oz
- Close all the zippers
- Loose drawcords and velcros
- DO NOT wash with other heavily soiled laundry
- Use liquid detergent for functional textiles
- Wash in a gentle cycle max. 40°C/104°F
- Rinse two times with clear water
- NO fabric softener NO powder detergent NO stain remover NO bleach
- Spin at the lowest possible speed
- Remove directly from washing machine
- Air drying
- Tumble dry for 20 minutes (this reactivates the permanently water-repellent. impregnation of the upper material)
MOUNTAINEERING | CLIMBING
RECCO® technology is a tool for professional rescuers to help locate buried victims, enabling professional rescuers to find victims within minutes.
Products engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimised breathability — enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer. All GORE-TEX products are covered by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
CORDURA® is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products including luggage, rucksacks, pants, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. CORDURA® fabrics are usually made of nylon but may be blended with cotton or other natural fibres.
Kevlar® fibre is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories and equipment safe and cut-resistant. It’s lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. It’s best known for its use in ballistic and stab-resistant body armour. But it’s also used on the ski slopes, the switchback trails, in demanding desert terrain, even the outer limits of space.